Buying a bike can be a daunting task. A quick spin around the block may not be enough saddle time to really get a feel for your potential purchase. Try a demo with us!
Enjoy the Beautiful Colorado Scenery Cruising on a Bike!
Rent a bike and enjoy Colorado’s breathtaking mountain views as you take a relaxed cruise through the orchards, vineyards, and wineries of the beautiful Palisade region. All our bikes have baskets for your goodies and the wines you may want to bring home, and they have bells for fun!
Book your bike rental today and get ready for an amazing time in the mountains. If you’re coming on a weekend, think about planning reservations ahead of time as it’s a great time to be here. See you soon!
- Bikes are due back at the shop by opening time the following day.
- Electric bikes are due back by close of the same day (for recharging). Other bikes may be used overnight depending on availability.
- Electric bikes and seven-speed bikes are only allowed on the paved 5 and 7 mile Fruit and Wine Trail.
- Other times are available based upon availability.
- Hybrid Road Bike Size Chart
Hybrid Road Bike Size Rider Height Small 5’3” – 5’5” Medium 5’6” – 5’8” Large 5’9” – 6’ XL 6’ and over