COVID-19 Store Policy
During this time of social distancing, Rapid Creek Cycles believes that bicycling remains a great way to stay fit, healthy, and mentally relaxed during challenging times. In order to maintain the health and safety of staff and customers, Rapid Creek Cycles is implementing the following store wide policies:
- We request that you not come in to the store if you are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of ill health.
- We are closing our sales floor for browsing. If you need a specific item please let us know via phone or email, and we can obtain it for you through a pre-paid process.
- We remain open to service your bike, and to provide what you need to stay on the road or trails.
- We will continue to rent winery cruisers, E bikes and mountain bikes, with thorough cleaning of any outgoing bike.
- If you are RENTING a bike, please complete the reservation and payment process online at www.rapidcreekcycles.com, or by phone at 970-464-9266. Please print, sign, and bring the online waiver with you. When you pick up your bike, know that we have disinfected the bike to the best of our ability. We will explain how to safely use your bike and provide a map and assist with route planning so that you have a great day while maintaining our social distance.
- If you require bicycle SERVICE, please disinfect the parts you touch; seat, shifters and handlebars/grips before drop-off. We will repair your bike and disinfect it before we return it to you. Due to supply chain interruptions there could be delays in obtaining maintenance parts. Please call to discuss repair needs and options before bringing in your bike. We will require pre-payment for any necessary special order parts.
- For service drop-off and pick-up, we will offer a front of store bike lock-up area. With prior phone discussion to outline repair needs, you can leave your bike locked in a store-front rack. When repairs are complete, our service team will call, and leave the bike locked in the same location, with final receipt, during store hours.
Remember that during this time of social distancing, bicycling remains a healthy activity.
We are grateful to be a part of a community that truly cares about our customers and employees as all of us do. These are challenging times, but hopefully we will look back on this as our contribution to the health of our Nation. Please stay safe.
Sunday 10 – 2
Monday and Tuesday by reservation only
Wednesday to Friday 10 – 6
Saturday 9 – 5